Join DI Paranormal as we discover Derby Gaol past, of its many prisoners that have been imprisoned here. Between 1730 and 1832 there were in excess of 260 crimes that carried the death penalty. There were people who were hung drawn and quartered for Treason.
Will we meet the former criminals of the gaol? Now in the hands of Richard Felix, we will hopefully see the spirits, just as Richard has.
This is a limited availability event so book today to avoid disappointment!!
Brief itinerary of the evening:
* Introduction to DI Paranormal
* Briefing on ghost hunting techniques
* Demonstration of latest ghost hunting equipment
* Teams headed by experienced investigators
* Paranormal experiments and team vigils
* Regular refreshment breaks
* Debriefing of teams - review of evidence and discussions
of findings from investigation