Date: 9th and 17th December 2011
Time: 9pm - 2am
Location: Fountain Street, Manchester M2 2AA
Price: £25 inc snacks.
Join DI Paranormal as we investigate the very haunted Shakespeare
Pub in Manchester. Most Haunted have been here and found what has
been known to be over a 100 year old little girl who haunts the place.
Will we uncover the truth about what happened to the little girl who
haunts the building?
The evidence that lies in the building suggests that this poor soul
died in a bad way and is still visible to this day! Will the male who
allegedly took this childs life come through to us as he often is
heard and seen begging for forgiveness for his awful crime!.
Apparitions have been seen all over the building and we have virtually
full access to all areas that hold the secrets to what actually happened
here many years ago.
One of Manchester's biggest,oldest and most haunted pubs!
Join us for a very haunted night of paranormal investigations!
Tickets will be £25 each and include snacks.
Brief itinerary of the evening:
* Introduction to DI Paranormal
* Briefing on ghost hunting techniques
* Demonstration of latest ghost hunting equipment
* Teams headed by experienced investigators
* Paranormal experiments and team vigils
* Regular refreshment breaks
* Debriefing of teams - review of evidence and discussions
of findings from investigation