The Lawn Asylum
Date: 15th June 2012
Time 9pm - 2am
Price £40 inc: Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
Please read the Terms and Conditions.
Join DI Paranormal as we investigate the terrifying Lawn Asylum in Lincoln!
The Lawn, opened in 1820 as the Lincoln Lunatic Asylum, and was the County's first purpose-built hospital for the treatment of the mentally ill.
For many years the location has had a reputation of being haunted by its previous inmates. Staff have reported the sounds of footsteps along its labyrinth of corridors and halls. Sometimes voices and unusual shadows have also been witnessed by visitors and staff alike.
Dogs are said not to enter the building and in one particular area it has been known for people to collapse in pure fear and fright.
The Lawn Asylum could be one of the most intense overnight investigations DI Parnormal have ever undertaken.
Tickets are £40 each and include tea,coffee and biscuits.
Brief itinerary of the evening:
* Introduction to DI Paranormal
* Briefing on ghost hunting techniques
* Demonstration of latest ghost hunting equipment
* Teams headed by experienced investigators
* Paranormal experiments and team vigils
* Regular refreshment breaks
* Debriefing of teams - review of evidence and discussions
of findings from investigation
Please read the Terms and Conditions